Whether you decide that we’re the right partners for you or not, we thought it might help you if we gave you some friendly SEO advice to help you avoid losing your money.
There are unfortunately a lot of charlatans, crooks, and snake oil salesmen operating online, who will promise you the earth and deliver absolutely nothing before disappearing with your money.
We wouldn’t want you to be suckered by them.
We’re always happy to speak to you, so if you need advice then feel free to call us on our free phone number. We’re always happy to help.
With regards to picking an SEO company to work with:
- Always use an SEO firm that you find in the normal results in Google
- Never use an SEO firm that you find in the Pay Per Click adverts (eg Google Adwords)
This is pretty obvious really. Any SEO firm that is at the top of the normal search results is there for a very good reason – because they are very good at what they do.
The search term “SEO” is the most competitive in the world.
Any SEO Company that wants their website to appear high in the results has to fight off all of the other SEO specialists out there.
If they can do that and be in the top 20 sites, then you can be sure that they’re very good, and this is exactly what you need.
If, on the other hand, they need to rely on paid advertising to get their website in front of you – well, if they can’t do anything for their own site…
… what on earth are they going to be able to do for yours?
The best SEO Companies might charge more, but they’ll get you results…
…and getting results = more customers, more sales, and more money for you.
On a personal level:
- You want to make sure that you’re comfortable with the people that you’re dealing with. You should never feel intimidated, and they shouldn’t try to baffle you with technical jargon.
- You want to make sure that you understand exactly what you’re getting for your money. They should break down the SEO process for you and explain how it’s going to help you.
- You want to get some indication of the results you can expect to see, and when you’ll see them. Many SEO firms try to be very vague – make sure that they’re very specific.
- You want to try and get some form of guarantee out of them. As we’ve mentioned before, most SEO Companies won’t give you a guarantee. Ask them why!
- You should ask for examples of their previous work. You need to be sure that they really can deliver results to you, so make sure that they really can deliver what you need.
- Finally, if you don’t feel comfortable in any way, then don’t use them!
At SEO Experts we firmly believe that our client is the boss.
It’s your money, your website, and your business, so make sure that you’re happy with who you’re dealing with, and that you’re getting value for money.